- One Day Special Workshop on Employees' Enrollment Campaign, 2017 for Employers / Members of the Establishments exempted under EPF & MP Act, 1952.... Read
- Notice Inviting Applications for Empanelment of Advocates.... Read
- A validation tool for ECR-II made available for download. please validate your ECR files before uploading. (Our Services -> For Employers -> Downloads)
- Please register on https://pmrpy.gov.in/pmrpy for availing pension contribution (8.33%) under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojna.
- Employers may pay directly through Internet Banking of PNB, Indian Bank, Allahabad Bank & SBI in addition to Payment Gateway of SBI
- Registration for training on Unified portal.... Read
- Reference Documents for Unified Portal uploaded on website.... Read
- Senior Research Fellowship in Social Security - Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya National Academy of Social Security.... Read
- For Financial inclusion of workers, all establishments are advised to make timely payment of wages through bank account. Pre-paid cards of suitable denomination can also be used for making part payment.
- Joining instructions and Registration Form for newly recruited APFCs reporting at PDUNASS.... Read
- Maintenance and migration activities are being carried out on UAN Help Desk Portal. Services shall remain affected to that extent.
- Presentation - EPF Services for Employers.... Read
- EPFO launches Mobile Application for Employers, Employees and Pensioners
- A facility to Employers and Members to register the UAN related queries has been provided.
- Dear Members! Activate your UAN! EPFO has launched Short Code SMS Services! Get your balances on your mobile phone!.... Read
Our Mission is to extend the Reach and Quality of Publicly Managed Old-Age Income Security Programs through consistent and ever-improving standards of compliance and benefit delivery in a manner that wins the approval and confidence of members in our methods, fairness, honesty and integrity, thereby contributing to the economic and social well-being of members ....Mission & Vision